Terms of Service
By accessing and using our app, PPLE, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully before using PPLE. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, you are prohibited from using the app.
1. You are granted a limited, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use PPLE solely for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing.
2. You may not modify, copy, or reproduce the materials from PPLE in any way.
3. Commercial use or public display of the materials is strictly prohibited.
4. You may not attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained in PPLE.
5. This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions.
1. PPLE is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, and PPLE Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the materials.
2. PPLE Inc. is not liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use PPLE.
3. PPLE Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy of materials and may make changes to the app without notice.
PPLE Inc. is not responsible for the contents of any linked site and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement.
PPLE Inc. may update these terms of service at any time without notice. By using PPLE, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of California, and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
These terms of service are effective as of 20 December 2020.